I teach courses in software engineering (mostly) for our Software Engineering and Computer Science programs.
I serve in various roles as workshop and conference organizer, program committees, student supervision, journal reviews, etc. Among others:
- Steering committee, International Working Conf. on Source Code Analysis and Manipulation (SCAM). Submit to SCAM in Madrid, 2018!
- Program co-chair, Consortium on Software EngineerinR, 2018
- Senior Associate editor, Journal of Systems and Software
- senior member of the technical staff at the Software Engineering Institute at Carnegie Mellon University.
- postdoc in software engineering at the University of British Columbia.
- PhD student in Computer Science at the University of Toronto.
- master’s student in Computer Science at the University of Victoria.
- undergraduate research in geography and GIS at the University of Victoria, including work placements with the BC Ministry of the Environment.
Department of Computer Science
University of Victoria
Engineering & Computer Science Building (ECS), Room 504
PO Box 1700 STN CSC
Victoria BC V8W 2Y2 Canada